Thursday, December 14, 2006

Hendo Bendo Podcast Bonanza # 8, or Happy Birthday Shrimp Cracker


That man is Little Walter (?!), not Shrimp Cracker, but Mr. Crack is also a mean harp blower. Today is Shrimp Cracker's Birthday. Shrimp Cracker is the man, and I will be willing to fight 1930s style with anyone who says otherwise. Here is a special edition of the Hendo Bendo Podcast Bonanza just for him. Almost like old school wspn/dancing in the show style, but missing the better half. Wail man wail.

Hendo Bendo Podcast Bonanza # 8
Hendo & His Shitty Beatles - Happy Birthday
Ween - Dancing In The Show
The Figgs - Let's Get Arrested
Link Wray - Friday Night Dance Party
The Original Sins - She's On My Side
Jett Powers - Go Girl Go
The Old Sweethearts - While You're Leaving
Jimmie Rodgers - Memphis Yodel
Utopia - One World
The Buffets - Misty Water
The Do-Droppers - Boot 'Em Up
The Purple Hearts - What Am I Gonna Do?
The Silos - Where Ya Been
The Prisoners - Maybe I Was Wrong
Bukka White - Strange Place Blues
The Singing Loins - I Don't Like The Man I Am
Skip Easterling - I'm Your Hoochie Coochie man
Olympic - Nikdo Neotrvira
The Utica Bandits - Crash Your Party (Demo)
The Poster Children - Modern Art
Honey Brown - Rockin' And Jumpin'
The Buffets - Ivor

No comments: