Thursday, November 30, 2006

New Rule

You know I wrote like a page long rant about Britney Spears and her repeated flashing of the goods. It got way too out of hand (The rant and Spears' not wearing underwear) so I scrapped it. I just want to say Pop stars who have popped out 2 children in as many years should not, I repeat not, be flashing their snatch all over LA to paparazzi and in turn to us. Especially when the last birth was via C-Section. It is gross and unfair. Also a great way to get in the good graces of the court in your soon to arise court fight for your kids.

Seriously who in their right mind besides a washed up, out of shape, moronic, singer who covers Bobby Brown would do something like this? I want to add hick but I'm leaning against it because I don't want to offend, but if you are close to being a hick, it is people like Britney Spears that ruin it for you.

3 comments:

shrimpcracker said...

I don't know what's scarier.. BS flashing her undie-less goods, or you knowing the obstetrical specifics of her most recent birth..

pasd137 said...

its been officially ruined. as our mail guy says, no one wants to see roast beef

Anonymous said...

Nice new rule post! Thanks for intesting info! More Cadillac can be found at http://www.aut-portal.us/