Sunday, November 19, 2006

Download Tip

Trolling around on iTunes today I found a cover of a song I have never heard. The cover version is performed by Mark Lanegan and is called Boogie Boogie. The oiginal is by Tim Rose (I do not know who that is and maybe that is bad blogorism but whatever). Anyway, the song fucking rocks in a Lanegan sort of way and I highly recommend it. I'm trying to not break any laws which explains why I don't want to post it myself. But hell, its artists like M.L. that desreve your iTunes dollars.

I am not a Mark Lanegan fan by any means but have dug all that I heard recently.

1 comment:

pasd137 said...

yo no name, check out this song. mark lanegan doing an erie cover of the kinks from a MOJO compilation:


http://download.yousendit.com/AACB13332F988231

dig it.