Sunday, January 28, 2007

Cool Shit

Shrimp and I saw Elvis Costello a few years ago and hands down it was amazing. The highlight was "I Want You." Nothing I had ever seen up 'till then or since has matched Mr. Costello's intensity on that song.

Good Year For The Roses:


For the haters:
Jackson Browne


Fleetwood Mac:
Sure this may be a defense mech, but if you can't get into this song you probably don't have any taste. So when the revolution comes, raise your hand and spare the rest of us. Seriously, this is a cool version of the song and an awesome period captured on film.



Warren Zevon:
I can't do this one justice,


Warren & Hunter: I Can't believe this shit exists:


Teddy Thompson covering L.C.: "You kept right on loving and I went on a fast. Now I am too thin and your love it too vast"


This has been on my iPod for a while so it was time to share. David Byrne meet Whitney Houston:

1 comment:

pasd137 said...

It's gonna take some more convincing of me to come around to the Mac. I dunno.
Where did that Zevon/Hunter S. video come from?