Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Strange Boys


Every once in a while, a band/album comes by that just knocks me on my ass. that band right now is The Strange Boys. I was made aware of these TX killers a while ago by everyone's favorite bassist, doorknobs, but I had nothing of theirs until recently. Their debut album just got released on In The Red, and it is more or less amazing (of the BSE variety). It's like a combination of everything that I currently like about rocknroll - Garage, psych, twang (shitfi). HIGHLY reccomended to fans of this kinda stuff. Again, a tip of the hat to this guy for making us awares.

Here are a few songs:
Who Needs Who More
Probation Blues

Honestly, there's too many good songs on this album to just pick 2. The myspace page has a bunch too. GO check it out!

1 comment:

hotdoorknobs said...

Hendo is BSE