Saturday, March 07, 2009

Hendo Bendo Podcast #9


I haven't felt like posting anything the past few days, so I made a podcast to make up for it. It starts off with 2 bands that just tore it up at southpaw on Friday night, The Reigning Sound and Davila 666. Greg Cartwright should get an Obama cabinet post, just sayin.

Enjoy.

Hendo Bendo Podcast # 9
Reigning Sound - I'll Cry
Davila 666 - 9:36 (puto)
The Strange Boys - This Girls Taught Me a Dance
The Pizzas - Too Popular
The Busy Signals - Matter of Time
The Rats - Deterioration
The Telescopes - Anticipating Nowhere
The Drags - Iron Curtain Rock
The Users - Sick of You
Times New Viking - Faces on Fire
Wavves - Beach Demon
Betty Harris - The Trouble With My Lover

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice mix, but what happened to the more diverse focus you guys used to have?

pasd137 said...

ha. I'll get on that.