Sunday, March 18, 2007

iPod on Random

Whizz Kids, The Undertones, Hypnotised
Lonely Says vs II, Gregory Isaacs, My Number One
Wake Up Exhausted, Tegan & Sara, So Jealous
I Wish I Was, The Twilight Singers, Powder Burns
Two Lives, Young Fresh Fellows, Topsy Turvy
Low Down Freedom, Waylon Jennings, Honky Tonk Heroes
Last Of The Jestering, Impact All Stars, Forward The Bass!
(You Caught Me) Smilin', Sly & The Family Stone, There's A Riot Goin' On
Movies In My Head, The 6ths, Wasp's Nests
Loco Motion, Dwight Yoakum, Dwight's Used Records

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Feet of Clay" Vashti Bunyan
"Requiem for o.m.m.2" Of Montreal
"Water is Wide" Bob Dylan & The Rolling Thunder Revue LIve 1975
"Music is Math" Boards of Canada
"Paris 1919" John Cale
"Think About Me" Fleetwood Mac
"Bad Version of War" Pavement
"Oahu" Menomena
"Happier Than Sunday Morning" Stevie Wonder
"Dear John" Ryan Adams (live 10/17/2006 at Das House)

No Name said...

Think about me rocks