Monday, February 19, 2007

Sound Opinions

While I was in the NYC area last weekend, I caught a show on Sunday afternon on the fantastic WFUV, called Sound Opinions. Sound Opinions is a show based out of Chicago, and is hosted by music critics Jim DeRogatis and Greg Kot. The show I happened to hear was the Valentine's Show, and as their special guests, they had Robbie Fulks and his wife performing in front of a live audience. I gotta say it was one of the cooler things I had heard on the radio in a while. Here is a link where you can listen to a podcast of that particular show. Keep an ear out for Robbie's cover of the Mudhoney classic, "If I Think", it needs to be heard to be believed.

Here's an extra one from Robbie from a Bloodshot Records compilation:
Robbie Fulks - Bloodshot's Turning Five

No comments: