Sunday, April 12, 2009

What a week...

I know i havent posted in a little while. I just havent really felt the motivation to do that much lately. Besides, ive been wasting a lot of time with the apartment search. ALTHOUGH, on Thursday, while waiting for the landlord to meet us at a place in park slope, I noticed this guy, walking down the street holding his young child. Mr. Jack Rabid of The Big Takeover fame is pretty much a celebrity sighting in my eyes.


I also went to a show where I wanted to see the last of 5 bands slated to play. I dont want to go into details (too annoying), but after 8 bands played, and it was already 2:30am, and the band i wanted to see still wasnt up next, i said fuck it and left. ugh. dont ask.




ill resume some some shit this week. i promise.

2 comments:

Nihilist Loves Hate, Hates Everything said...

man that is a fucking major Crocus bummer and i'm sorry to hear it, bro. but i feel your pain.

pasd137 said...

you're the bse my friend. bse.