Tuesday, February 03, 2009

We're screwed

At what point does a hobby take over too much of your time and become a problem?


I don't have too many true hobbies, but I do play fantasy basketball. I've played the past 5 years or so, but this year, the intensity has gone up several notches, and I find myself spending much more time than I ever did (which is really saying something) researching/worrying about my stats and the rest of the league. I have basically lived and/or died this NBA season along with my team.

Right now, I want to murder/maim someone. I made a trade that at the time was a surefire great move. Within two days, it was a disaster. At the time, Lamar Odom for Jameer Nelson was a steal, then, on the day the deal was finalized...

Bynum Goes Down



then 2 days later...


Nelson Goes Down




I'm gonna back to just being a music geek.

No comments: