Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Back from the grave


I haven't posted in a while. I was just inspired by No Name after he sent me this email:


"I think i saw multiplicity in the theasters like 5 times. Andie
McDowell gets no credit for the work she has done on behalf of MILFs
everywhere. She could be in MILF HOF. Maybe it's because she's not in
movies really anymore. But the southern accent and shit? It's like
putting Albert Pujols on a shitty baseball team. A few times a game
their is a bright spot and every once in a while the game's outcome
will change. We should start a Andie fanclub."




I'll be back soon...

4 comments:

shrimpcracker said...

Well the Cards won the world series more recently than the Yankees + Andie MacDowell's name autofills on Google search boxes after just typing in the letters Andie.

So I don't what this dude's beef is...

No Name said...

I thi

No Name said...

Ms. Andie just isn't in movies anymore (at least movies that have commercials on TV) which is why she needs an appreciation club. The thing about the Pujols comment was Albert, real name Jose, probably couldn't win the whole thing alone (no best picture movie with only Andie carrying the film) but he could brighten up a game. Just like Andie kicked Bad Girls and Muppets in Space into the stratosphere.

No Name said...

My favorite part about the MILF HOF was that it would be somewhere in the suburbs adjoining a soccer field. Mini Vans park for free.