Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Moisturize My Situation...


I hope that by now, you have all seen on tv the commercial for pro-activ, featuring P. Diddy. In this commercial, P Diddy is talking with Vanessa Williams and talking about how he uses the product to deal with acne on his face. He says that it "moisturizes my situation, preserves my sexy...". Ok, this is quite possibly the most asinine thing i have heard in at least the last 3 weeks. What a moron. I also give props to Pro-Activ for keeping that clip in the commercial and making one of hip hops top moguls look a total moron. Check this out. And this.
I know this is old news but Diddy sued the company for making him look stupid.
Here is the take on the situation from Concreteloop.com, the Black Celebrity Gossip Blog.

I just think that the commercial is funny...Here's a song:

The Gories - Hey, Hey We're the Gories

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you have a link to Valentines but not to the Linda Norris Auditorium. Hey, who's payin' you anyway?
d-luv
ss, ny
eastside

Anonymous said...

yeah man, why can't you have boaf up there?