Thursday, August 03, 2006

Top Ten Songs Because Its Your Birthday



10. For He's a Jolly Good Fellow (which nobody can deny!!!!)
9. I'm Eighteen - Alice Cooper
8. Yer Birthday - The Beatles / Happy Birthday (to me, and to you) - Cracker
7. People Get Ready - The Mooney Suzuki
6. Paul Revere - The Beastie Boys
5. 1969 - The Stooges (Now Im Gonna Be 25 - Oh Yeah And A Boohoo)
4. T.N.T. (Hey!!, Hey!!, Hey!!) - AC/DC
3. Step-Off!!! by the SOR Band - DEWEY ROCK IT. YEAH!!!!!
2. Whistle Stop - Robin hood
1. HAVE THE ROLLING STONES KILLED (HAPPY B-DAY MR. BURNS FROM THE RAMONES)

5 comments:

pasd137 said...

thank you sir. good call on every one of these items.

shrimpcracker said...

That was a birthday collaboration from the two of us, Mr Birthday Hendo.

HaHa said...

WHISTLE STOP ALL DAY LONG, my friend!
Happiest of days to you.

pasd137 said...

thank you to all of you. you love me, you really love me.

ezruh sellof said...

BIRTHDAY PONY - FUGAZI.

and happy birthday.