Saturday, December 29, 2007

iPod On Random



400th post (!!????)

1. Otis Redding - I Cant Turn You Loose ; In Person at the Whisky a Go Go
2. Roky Erickson - Things That Go Bump In The Night ; Dont Knock The Rok
3. Harlan T Bobo - God's Lamb ; Im Your Man
4. NRBQ - Bats In My Room ; Tapdancin Bats
5. The Cramps - Chicken ; A Date With Elvis
6. The Knitters - Trail Of Time ; Poor Little Critter On The Road
7. The Brian Jonestown Massacre - Monkey Puzzle ; Take It From The Man
8. The Replacements - The Ledge ; Pleased To Meet Me
9. The Gentlemen - Let's Be Gentlemen Please ; Blondes Prefer Gentlemen
10. The Waco Brothers - Do What I Say ; Cowboy In Flames

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’ve recently started a blog, the information you provide on this site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work.