Sunday, November 04, 2007

Top 10 pickups from the WFMU Record Fair


Me and no name hit up the most overhwelming record fair I've ever seen. Granted, that's not really saying much for me, but it was still an amazing amount of records. WFMU knows how to throw a party. For instance, at the Norton Records Table, I easily could have spent upwards of $500, no problem.

Here are my top 10 pickups from this afternoon thus far, and I haven't even been able to listen to everything else yet.
1. The New Chesterfield Kings CD from the Wicked Cool table
2. Les Sexareenos "Do The Nose Mustache" 7"
3. Roky Erickson "Don't Knock The Rok"
4. various CPC Gangbangs 7"s
5. James Blackshaw "The Cloud of Unknowing" - cool 12 string guitar shit in the Fahey vein - a style I've recently been digging
6. Knights of Fuzz DVD and interactive CDrom
7. Back issues of Big Takeover for $1
8. Dan Melcior's Broke Revue - Heavy Dirt
9. Mighty Hannibal - Hannibalism!
10. that sausage place with all the mustards......

1 comment:

Nihilist Loves Hate, Hates Everything said...

Which CPC Gangbangs did you get? "Cum Guzzling Cheerleaders 4" is definitely my favorite, though I will say I also like "MILFs with Attitude" every once in a while.