Friday, October 26, 2007

I have seen the light

Last night I saw perhaps the best concert I have ever seen. Hendo Bendo HallofFamers King Khan and BBQ Show played Cake Shop and blew the roof off the basement. Fellow rocknrollers Benn and Alex (not to be confused with the famous CD binder of the same name...) and I got a front row seat for the mayhem. They're mix of 50s rocknroll/r&b ballads with balls out punk rock is not to be missed. It should also be noted that King Khan looks lovely in a dress that is at least 7 sizes too small for him.
Here's a photo of the opening raga jam courtesy of Benn


It's also worth pointing out that openers Live Fast Die fuckin ruled also.

1 comment:

Nihilist Loves Hate, Hates Everything said...

I can attest to the greatest of this show. It was definitely glorious.