Tuesday, May 23, 2006

glam glam glam


Look at these cracker fools. Poster boys for anti drug campaigns. Such jackasses it's unreal. They look like they dont give a shit about anybody excecpt themselves. And you know what, they probably didnt. Most people like that deserve a swift kick in the groin., and trust me, sometimes I wish I could do it personally to all of those conceited fucks. Anyway, these 3 guys were some of the biggest egos of the time, and they pretty much deserved to think they were hot shit. However, that still doesn't get you off the hook for looking like such idiots in this picture.
David Bowie - "Queen Bitch"
The Stooges - "Loose"
Velvet Underground - "White Light White Heat"
I've never been much of a Bowie fan, but thanks to the JYD for bringing "Queen Bitch" to the table from the BBC sessions album. Fuckin killer. I would still take the stooges' shit over his but it's a pretty rockin song. Why cant people humble and simple and down to earth like these guys. It makes you not want to have to deal with people. Just shut up, plug in and play. all of those musical douchebags could learn a thing or two from misters childish, collins, and ramone. "We Jam Econo" - we need D. Boon right now. just for the record, the chicago bulls are going to be an even more dangerous team next year. They just got the second pick overall in this year's draft. (that pick really belonged to the knicks, but they are such a joke, that I dont even want to talk about them). Love, Hendo.

3 comments:

shrimpcracker said...

So true, Sir. So fucking true.

But really no need to shit talk about Iggy or Lou. The 70s were a pretty fucked up time for rock & roll, and in my book Mr. Pop and Mr. Reed held that shit down better than most.

How about Roger Daltrey's fringe get-up?

Don't tell me that shit was necessary....

shrimpcracker said...

by the way, loving this here blog man....

pasd137 said...

Touche shrimp cracker. Bowie was a glam freak, but Iggy and Lou were doing some pretty great shit in the late 60s, early 70s. The Stooges are one of my favorite bands, and I really like the Velvets a lot, but I always get turned off by their bullshit rockstar attitude. I'm talkin bout their offstage personas. When Iggy was on stage, he was like a man possessed, and he still has it. Iggy and the Stooges put on one of the best shows I have ever seen (LIttle Steven's Underground Garage Festival)